Monday, November 16, 2015

November 9-13

bs''d

I had a post for november 9-14, but it seems to have been erased, and I almost definitely don't remember what I wanted to say.  Here's the entry for 9-13, though.


November 9

I tried to sing some poetry last night, and realized that I am not really a particularly good setter at this moment.  There is some poetry by Mur -- "The Mur", "The Empty Wall" -- that really seem to want (not need) a setting, and I've been trying a little bit now and then -- not enough to produce a good result yet.

When I sit down at my computer, I am much more tempted to open Trimps or Swarmsim than I am to open MagicDuel or TextEdit or -- worst of all -- GarageBand.  

(Written on the 9th, actually...yay!)

--

November 10-13

I remember no thoughts at all from 10-13  I guess when I work, I just think about work.  Also when I don't reflect until two days after the fact, remembering is hard.

The judgement:  What a pity.


No comments:

Post a Comment