Saturday, November 28, 2015

November 28

bs''d

Well, that was a lot of silence.  It's been a busy week.  If you live in the states, I'm sure you understand.

November 28

My uncle decided to send me an internet version of something the Torah teaches about atheism.  I appreciated this.  I know it means I'm on the right track with my studies, actions, and writings right now.  This is a bridge that will be built.  I won't share the teaching at this point on this blog..maybe in context, but not out of context.

I have been bothered for a long time by another person's behavior.  They were assigned a title with power, which cannot be revoked.  They seemed to overstep that title's bound.  I wondered about why, and was having trouble not judging.

I got an answer this week.  It was very precise.  I was put under the same perception he was under [though transposed to a cashiering context] , and was made to understand the special factors at play in his case that made not overstepping so difficult.

And with the help of some miracles, I was even held back from overstepping!  Always nice to know someone's looking out for me. :)

"klal uprat uklal, i atah yachol lidon ela k'ein haprat"

Answers are always nice.  I am glad to understand that person better.




No comments:

Post a Comment